Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

Idea Drive For More Profile Customization Options

I would love to see improvements to Bio, such as increased length and making it easier to see, Maybe when you open someone's profile, it shows that individual's Bio under "See Full Profile."

Also, the option to have a Motto like on 360 when you view your Friends List, and it can be just a short statement.

And how about including awards or accomplishments on the Profile page? Anyone who is part of the Xbox Team has all these emblems and titles on their Profile, signifying what they've done, but it'd be cool if everyone could attain something like that.

Lastly, I know we have the option of setting our Profile to "Busy," but I think it'd be really nice if there was an "Away" option as well. It can work on the 360 to where if you are idle for a set period of time, it will say you are away. It would certainly help people know whether the person is doing something or is busy, so they won't be able to respond to messages or invites.

If you have any feedback or ideas, post them below! We need more profile customization options to express ourselves! ^_^

1,015 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MasterkillerX shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to display gamerscore at any number below your earned amount. For example, if you're on 103124 you can lock it to 100,000 on display.

Be able to delete multiple posts on the activity feed without deleting them individually.

An option to be able to delete multiple friends at once. I have over 900 friends and I have to individually delete each one.

I would love for there to be pre made fun questions to answer, like check off boxes or multiple choice

• KitKat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz add face paint freckles and moles plz and add the ability to paint ur shirts!🤔😅😃😄

Having a low ponytail option would be nice. I tend to pull mine back a lot farther down my head than the one hair option we have.

Let us delete achievements and/or not let our 100% on a game be lowered due to dlc we don't want or own! There are a few games like Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Grand Theft Auto 5 on my account where my 100% completion is now 50% etc.

• m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a country flag to profiles so it's easier to identify local players.

• Toxic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A custom wall paper for our profile so when people open our profile up they see our background instead of a simple color.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we get a xbox controller prop for the new xbox avatar please thank you !

• Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please could we have a status bar next to are Xbox live names so we can change are status daily with are thoughts and moods. This is a very big missing feature to me as i love to express my feelings and thoughts without everybody having to ask pluss it's a very good conversation starter. I and many more would love to see the feature added very soon.

I was watching a YouTube video where the guy showed his PS4 interface where he had a really cool animated image and it would be great if you applied this type of image to xbox one.

• June OfHeroes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is probably a stupid idea but i'll throw it out there anyway. do you guy's remember myspace? i know 20 yrs ago right.. but the point is to have music playing through our Gamer profile to express ourselves through music.

• Bigdaddy B0mber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

See what type of backgrounds or wallpapers people want instead of plain colors for our profile backgrounds.

• Dmitry Tumashev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As you probably know, Xbox doesn't have separate lists for base game and DLC. That creates a lot of problems. Say, you completed the game and got achievements. Then a DLC gets released and your 100% completion is ruined.
        Furthermore, many games are now delisted from the store (Hello, Forza Horizon) and the only way you can get them now is retail disk. And you obviously can't buy any DLC packs. But without DLC you can't 100% complete the game.

I thinks this is a problem and it can be easily solved by separating achievements from the base game and the DLCs.

There should be a way to customize your status apart from the online offline thing like put what u want. Let’s say that u went to eat dinner then your friend joins the party or asks to play buy u can’t reply as your gone to eat. Then they think u won’t come back and they go and play with someone else then when u get back they don’t join coz they r already in a game. But if u could customize status like put in “ gone to eat brb 30 mins” then they would know and probably wait for u

• Jordan Lavorin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see some improvements to the way achievements are shown on gamer profiles such as the ability to hide games that you have unlocked achievements for but no longer want to share with the community. I feel an option to hide games that i do not wish to have shown on my gamer profile will more accurately represent my interests and what genres i am truly into. (Having a game i played once 5 years ago always show up because i unlocked 1 achievement worth 5g to me is unnecessary) :)

Currently there is an option to hide games that the player has unlocked 0 achievements for, however this option is not available anymore if you earn just 1 achievement for a game.

For some this may not be an issue but for i would love to be able to hide some other games that i have unlocked achievements for that i no longer play or are unable to play anymore for whatever reason.

A customization option like this would help to allow the individual correctly portray to the community what games they are currently passionate about or working on completing.

An example from my personal experience: I played Call of Duty: WWII at a friends house using my profile, unlocked one achievement, and now that game always shows up on my gamer profile even though i do not own it or currently play it. I may play it in the future but for now i would love the ability to hide that game from my gamer profile until i decide to show it.

One other example from my personal experience: I used to play Skyrim on xbox 360 and unlocked a good amount of achievements for this game. However when xbox one came out i picked up the remastered version and unlocked 100% of the achievements for the remastered version. Its a small cosmetic issue but i would love to be able to hide the 360 version of Skyrim from my profile because it is unlikely i will go back and play the 360 version and complete it especially now that i have completed the remastered version on the One.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my idea.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/