Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

An Idea Drive for Xbox Accessories

It would be great to give suggestions on new features for existing accessories and requests for support of other accessories like headsets from the Razer. It would sure as anything make me use my Xbox more than I do for online gaming. Just a thought.

1,171 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AttackOnAldmeri shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

328 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Invert X axis:

Please, please, please add ability to invert x axis on the right stick through the Microsoft software in Windows. Many games only allow invert y, but many users need to also invert x.

The controller would be perfect with this simple additional software feature. Thanks.

The Accessories app could be updated to include full control of sensibility, deadzones, etc for all controllers, not only the elite. The way it is today, we rely on the in-game options, but not all games are like Titanfall 2 or Apex Legends which have a lo of options

• Brock Stephani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

USB headset support would make me play Xbox more as I primarily play on PC, and PS4 and already have Astros for the PS4 and Razer 7.1 chroma USB headset as well.

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesssss. I would like more hardware options from Xbox. Their Design Lab should be extended to consoles and headsets.

• Cato Larsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really love support for USB audio devices. Sound BlasterX, USB headphones etc. Currently we are limited to using the optical audio out port which does not work in tandem with microphones (which sucks)

• Anhony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I own a Street Fighter X Tekken Tournament fight stick from Madcatz. I was disappointed that it's not compatible with with Xbox One, its nice to be able to play Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, but its not as fun with the regular xbox one controller can it be made compatible again via an update? Thank you.

• Musa Yildirim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have sensitive ears and sensation issues, wearing headsets cause me some to great distress so trying to communicate with anyone in a game is extremely difficult for me. I have USB microphone that I cannot use because the xbox does not support it. Please, you guys have done great with the xbox adaptive controller and are doing great things to allow others to play games easier. This is nothing compared to the disabilities of those who need that controller, but it affects my life and i'm sure many others in a negative way. I would deeply appreciate this feature.

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need these. I can’t find any and was really bummed out when Xbox one launched killer instinct with out this option on its 3rd party option mad cats stick if there is any way to make this reality please

• Saturn Eclipse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I play Elite: Dangerous a lot and would absolutely love to not be limited to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One as the only solution vs. the standard Xbox One gamepad. Support for a wider variety of flight controllers would be extremely useful. It would also be very nice to be able to have a way to hear and speak whilst using aforementioned accessories without the controller with the 3.5mm port shutting off from being idle too long and causing audio to cutoff, namely via USB headset support or a controller
    revision with a sturdier charging port than USB Micro-B (USB Type-C would be a wonderful alternative).

i think we need a better control system im talking more realistic feel to the game our new control should come with a built in speaker an also foot by foot movements vibration as you play your game giving you a better feel im talking about actually feeling your in game avatar every step or action as you play smart vibration with a motion pattern .
    if you run you could feel every step if you start to jog you feel a difference in the vibration

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have settings for mic sensitivity due to when I use my Razer Wildcat controller it makes my mic pick up every little noise

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many people have already said this but please if you could add usb headset support!

• Eliot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Legacy Thumbsticks to Xbox Accessories. What is Legacy Thumbsticks? Virtually all shooting games today on console default to using the left stick to move, and the right stick to look/aim. The simplest way to explain Legacy sticks is to imagine that default stick layout and swap the horizontal axis (X-axis) of the sticks. This is the original console shooter thumbstick layout back when the N64 controller had only 1 thumbstick. I still play using Legacy sticks from N64, and I know other people do as well. I personally can't and don't play games that don't have Legacy Thumbsticks, I don't enjoy it and my ability is limited. Many of the Triple A title games like Halo, Call of Duty. Titanfall, and Destiny have Legacy Thumbsticks as a controller option in the in game options, but many, many, many games do not have it. I think this is because the developers of those games aren't aware of Legacy Thumbsticks, and didn't grow up playing N64 games like Perfect Dark and Goldeneye. The Xbox Accessories app has many good functions for the Elite Controller, but it doesn't have the single most important function I look for in video games, and that's Legacy Thumbsticks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
  • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
  • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
  • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/