Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

An Idea Drive for Xbox Accessories

It would be great to give suggestions on new features for existing accessories and requests for support of other accessories like headsets from the Razer. It would sure as anything make me use my Xbox more than I do for online gaming. Just a thought.

928 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AttackOnAldmeri shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

296 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kailash (NotFluyid) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support for all wireless headsets would be great rather than a handful of expensive ones from Razor and other companies.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

USB audio support. I'm tired of running a windows virtual machine just for xbox party chat.

• Damien Lobegeiger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a waterproof edition of the Xbox One controller.

I like the grease proof edition for PUBG but now I'm getting a pool to combat the summer heat. I'm also going to have a sweet entertainment system installed in the back patio so I can lay in the pool and play my Xbox. The only problem is that there is no waterproof Xbox One controller.

Please make this a thing as there's been several bushfires in my state in Aus and tenps have reached around 40°C. My aircon has broken down so I'd like to cool down in the pool while also playing the xbox.

• Psychewave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am proposing the idea of being able to use USB microphones as our primary microphone on the Xbox one.

To elaborate, I own a blue yeti professional microphone that I would enjoy using during my voicechats or my livestreams when I stream directly from Xbox.

The usage of USB mics would allow a clearer vocal experience for gamers, be it during a chat group or while they are streaming.

So this is my idea.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

USB Headset support for Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum. It is already supported by Sony and PC. Why not Xbox?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support for wireless headsets (either connected thru bluetooth or usb bluetooth adapter/transceiver)

• geeketernal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can get behind the idea of a small USB device that helps keep the system safe from exploits while allowing USB headsets that are not licensed to work.

• Rafael Mercado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

USB audio support is a must have! Have a Razer Banshee! Work on android (via otg), on pc with any windows version, but wont work on Xbox One! Makes no sense at all!

I would love to be able to use headphones that are available for PC such as steel series and hyper x, but I feel obligated to purchase two headphones one for Xbox and one for pc simply cause there's no usb audio support like on the PS4 and switch

Please add usb audio support it would be great to use a Logitech G933 on xbox one

Definitely need to have better headset support for a wider variety of brands and inputs. You can't really claim to be a console focused on the "central media experience" when your main competitor supports wireless USB headset support and you do not.

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft needs to come out with wireless remote controllers for kids like they have for other systems like PS. I love playing Xbox with my son but his hands are of course not big enough to use the remote properly. I feel if they came out with wireless remote controllers smaller for kids they would be a big hit with the millions of families that love playing video games.

• Jonathon Garza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, scratch the DirectInput thing I asked about earlier. My new suggestion would be to create four new bindings (buttons 1-4) that would allow a PC user to bind their Xbox Elite controller rear paddles as four separate new buttons. This way, when playing a PC game, a user could bind those paddles to either keyboard or mouse buttons for quick access. This would go a long way for PC controller accessibility for gamers on PC.

• Jonathon Garza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if Microsoft could allow to switch between XInput and DirectInput for the Elite controller on PC; that way we could use the extra five buttons (four rear paddles + guide button) to bind to keyboard or mouse macros as they would be recognized as separate inputs.

Have not been impressed with VR on PC, know VR will not come on xbox, would not want it but would like to be able to use mixed reality headset in cinema mode to play regular 2D games ( like Sony VR headset on Ps3 ) and it think it may be possible to watch 3D movies on blu-ray if application allowed VR headset to be identified as 3D monitor

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/