Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

Idea Drive for Microsoft Store

Vote in ideas to improve the Microsoft Store experience for gaming, including flexibility in how you can spend your Microsoft Account Balance, support for APO addresses, more accurate pricing, and better filtering in the store.

1,476 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

386 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric Buss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be absolutely great to see something regarding price matching on digital purchases like Battlefield V Deluxe Edition is 48 bucks right now due to a sale and not even a month ago I purchased it for 72 bucks with tax so it upsets me that the instant 30 day refund option was removed from the microsoft transaction portal that used to be there was so simple now we have this stupid form that can take 48 hours to hear back on a refund for why the huge step back there guys? I spend a lot of money on the xbox store and it upsets me that this is something especially within the day and age isnt possible anymore when it was before.

• Andrew F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to gift pre-orders to those with a XBox Live account is sorely missing especially during holidays.

• Hexalina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A cart would be nice so could add multiple items with ut paying for one at a time.
        Also more ease of use for the store like a sidebar with original xbox, xbox 360, xbox one, arcade games, movies etc ect.. much like the way p*aystation have their store.
        Also the search bar a suggestion spelling for people that can't spell a game right as some can be so complex.

Ps great job on backwards compatible games keep them coming people are hunting out old games in game shops it's like a rejuvenation of old games ( Simply brilliant )

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow for an easy way to sort through additional content for games that a user already owns. In the early days of 360 I would on my PC go down the list of games that I owned to see if any of the DLC for those games were on sale or even free. It would be great if a user could check on DLC for a game easier than having to sort through the games one by one. This could be done for the website or on console. Ability to have filters for this would be great as well. For example when I was searching I would only look for game add on content.

• Allan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the ability to review items and list item charges BEFORE purchase is made like... A CART?!

• Clutzymonkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My suggestion is regarding gifting digital games. It would be great to have the option to choose a day that the digital game could be given. For example a game goes on sale for Black Friday my nephew wants it for Christmas. I either give him the game earlier or I purchase the disc version. It would be better to have the option to purchase now and have the code emailed on a selected day.

• Steve W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow us to use Xbox Store credit to buy Backwards Compatible games on the Xbox One.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest a game wish list, I see there is one on the game pass app why not on the console itself and if I could see friends wish lists too I could gift them games through that.
        Also a backwards compatible section in the store.

While narrowing game searches to "charts" is useful for specific searches, there really needs to be an option to view all games, not just the narrow charts that have been specified.

If, say, I'm looking for an RPG to buy, I shouldn't have to keep switching between "Top paid", "Best-Rated", "New", etcetera. I want to be able to see them all at once.

Please add the option for APO/FPO address to allow our military overseas to make purchases when their financial account addresses have been updated to overseas addresses.

• Skier7667 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I added a DLC to the Wish List of my Cart in the Xbox Microsoft Store - the current price is $29.95. It would be nice to get a "Notification" on one's Xbox Notifications/Alerts, if the price of the item in the Wish List goes either UP or DOWN in price from when one added an item to the Wish List.

• Tom W McAndrew, Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if these have been mentioned with 370+ comments so far but,
        Display prices of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One (including DLC)
        Microsoft Account balance that doesn’t expire. Why do we have to use it by X date when new game I want is coming out after that?
        Ability to pin or save games to purchase later. (Wish list?)

• Ashlee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People who are in different regions should be able to gift games to others in other regions. For example: a friend gifted me a game and I couldn't download it due to him being in a different country. They weren't able to give me a different code so I would be able to play and they ended up having to refund him and didn't tell him it would work. I think the store should be universal since you play and become friends with people around the world so you should be able to gift them easily and universally.

In the Store making new filters available so that we can search games and films by prices so we could have low to high and high to low would be really useful.Also you could have it so users can set it to not owned or not installed so we can see what we don’t own because sometimes things don’t say owned or installed etc.

• Ronnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A save for later option or a wishlist option would be great to have. I can make a list of games that I want to buy, get alerts to remind me of whats on my list, to make special list for things like birthday gifts, and give alerts for possible games that I may like

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bom dia, pela segunda vez aconteceu isso de eu acessar a um jogo na STORE e apenas eu clicando em comprar já fazer o debito da compra, seria muito bom se tivesse alguma opção de confirmação de compra e principalmente de escolher a forma de pagamento, deveria ter a opção para parcelar as compras.
        Obrigado.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/