Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

An Idea Drive for the Xbox App on Mobile

People are more and more accessing content on non windows devices, thoughas id also like to include AndroidTV in this I'd suggest removeing the word mobile from the title

589 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ned to improve ability to sync iPad app with the cloud. Since recent server outages, this has been a problem. Workaround has been to reinstall app. Ability to sync is affected by such things as logging out, closing the app and trying to install updates to the app. Microsoft support suggested that I post here so issue can be dealt with by development.

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to download my game captures directly to my phone from the app

If we aren’t around a television or have a television that won’t work with the newer Xbox’s and we want to stream there is no way to connect the Xbox to a new wireless network. Having the option in the settings on the windows app or the mobile app that’s already connected to the Xbox so we can connect the unit to a wireless network without a tv.

I would think it would be nice to have the controller layout on the Xbox One app, just like it was set up on the 360 app. Makes it easier for people who can’t afford the remote version of the controller, at stores.

• Jesus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to play with friends and when I broadcast I like to interact with my chat but not annoy my friends when I am talking to the stream. Please allow us to use some kind of a hotkey or push to talk feature.

• lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar to windows 10 - to be able to Game Stream to especially platforms such as Android TV would be incredible, and open up so many doors!

• Ramiro Bautista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add game chat to the Xbox App. It is important for gamers to be able to manage their party and game chat volume. Not only is it an issue for Xbox App users, but for us party members. I find it annoying when they have to have their TV volume on to hear the game audio. I just want to hear the actual gamer with out the background sound.

• Ramiro Bautista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We live in the future with technology advancing. The Xbox App will be great if we can see our stream on it. Integration of Mixer may just be the solution. Other things to integrate to the Xbox App is Xbox Ideas, Xbox Forums, Xbox Insider, Windows Insider, ect

• Miguel Angel Moreau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice that on the MS store on the mobile app you can only buy games and add ons. It would be nice to add that Buy as a gift feature for convenience.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe in a future update of the Xbox app on mobile, Text Chat Support could be implemented and make it quicker and easier to access Text Chat Support rather than having to go on the Xbox website to do so. Just a thought.

• Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be very necessary to include Push-to-Talk on the Windows 10 Xbox app. I have a studio mic, but because I don't have a key binding to talk, the other players in the party only hear the background static coming from my mic when I am not speaking. I suggest Microsoft includes simple key bindings for things such as Push-to-Talk so the communication experience is greater for not only Console Players, but for PC Players as well.

• Findjy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its would be nice to keep track of your download % say if you already start a download and you have to go somewhere and you still would like to know your download % you can track it using the xbox app

• Findjy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow players to track their download % with the xbox app sometimes you want to step away While you waiting for a download at the sametime wondering what is the % of your download like for example i was at my friend house which is a couple builds alway from me and i wish i could have know and track my download percentage

• Simon Bacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When the Xbox was first release you could use the Xbox app on mobile to move the cursor around on explorer since edge was release this ability has gone an there seems to be no support between the mobile Xbox app and Microsoft edge on xbox

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/