Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

An Idea Drive for Social Sharing Features in Activity Feeds & Clubs

It is hard to find my posts and my own activity in general. In clubs, feed, other person feed. Ideas to improve this would be nice.

300 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Marcio Soster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Monica Diamond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think club owners should be able to change privacy settings like to public, private, or hidden of their already created clubs. Even if your only allowed to change it once or twice I think people would appreciate it since some may change their mind further down the rode after creating it but don’t want to make a new one and start all over.

• Juan Florez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow Xbox users to share game clips, streaming clips, screenshots from Xbox games on Facebook and Twitter.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should also show who the new members are that join the clubs. You get a notification that you have a new member, but you have no clue who that is.

More screenshot, video capture, avatar, photobooth sharing options. (Profile & Achievements)

So on apps like YouTube or some meme websites you have the option to share on Instagram (my main platform) or twitter to share with your followers your gaming achievements.

• Mauricio Patricio Jr. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even though I use Twitter a lot, I miss being able to share screenshots and recordings to my Facebook feed and page, and as good as Mixer is for streaming, YouTube is a more sensible option for vlogs.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point in leaving YouTube URL Links in Activity Feed when you have to open them in a separate windows or with a 3rd party app Why not preview videos from YouTube URL Links right inline the activity feed same thing with Twitch.TV Streams & Mixer Content that's shared on the feed it would be nice to previews those streams and videos right from activity feed inline

• Torvic Is Santa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tools given to administration of Xbox clubs is absurdly minimum. The only actions we are permitted are to delete posts and banish people from the club. Furthermore, there is not a single system keeping Admins in check.
        My most important request is that clubs are given an audit log of any action an admin performs. When an admin deletes a post, in the audits it should display who deleted the post, what the post was, and upon deleting a post an admin should be prompted for an optional "reason for administrative action."
        This would look similar to the audit system that Discord offers to its owners and Admins.

Currently if an admin that is part of an entire team is abusing their power, neither the owner or any other Admins have any way of knowing outside of the honor system. This is ample opportunity for corruption within administration resulting in a less welcoming community.

• Darth Diddles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It takes a while to make a post to LFG and then it'll slowly disappear in the history. What if we could keep a small library of posts that we liked and still have availability to edit.

• Bruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to define who can share and/or see our captures, one by one. Only me, friends, friends of friends or everyone? We also should be able to know WHERE they were shared and, if against our approval, we should be able to delete the post. One of my M-rated captures was posted, against my will, on a club for all ages, I had to check on the guy's club list to find where he posted it and contact the club owner to delete it, because I had no control over my own content. I hope Microsoft reads this. It would avoid so many headaches.

• Rob Wade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The latest update now forces us to actually ADD each group to the Home screen after we create them. It was annoying enough that all my groups were deleted as part of the update. I was downright enraged to have to manually add each group to Home after recreating them. Seriously? Why, in any universe, would I create a group and then NOT want it on the Home screen? It should be automatically added when I create it.

• Bruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do appreciate it when someone shares a couple of my contents. I take my time to make videos, wallpapers and good screens myself, others I upload from YouTube and Google (always putting the credits). But some people find it easier going to other people's profiles, sharing their best contents and leaving without even liking the content or responding when we message them. They only stop if we block them. They're not "supporters", they're parasites.

That's why I really think Xbox should let us moderate the sharing. We can deactivate comments in our videos and pictures, but we can't decide whether they can be shared or not? Furthermore, I think we should be able to programme how many times per day each person can share our content. So they wouldn't just keep coming and copying and pasting everything. I'm not the only one to say that. There are other people making their feed and galleries private to avoid such abuse.

• Dakota Mack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so every clip recorded is uploaded to your profile feed, so you don't have to delete uploaded clips to post more, and have a setting that lets you choose wether or not to upload every capture you take. I'd like to see the max amount of profile posts be infinite, so your feed is never 'full'.

• TheBORM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In support of driving sustainable community engagement on Xbox Live, consider club owners and admins as partners to that success.

Do this by creating a partner program, improving the way clubs are promoted, offering more management tools, and better ways to engage members on consoles, phones and PC.

• MasterkillerX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to have an uploaded clip or screenshot be automatically shared to club(s).

• Harley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just submitted under ease and accessibility, tab on the dashboard to show likes and comments on your uploaded pics and vids like in the Xbox app

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/