Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

An Idea Drive for Xbox Accessories App Features and Improvements

Vote and comment on ideas for improving the Xbox Accessories App on Xbox One and PC.

324 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminGuru Kronos (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agree we need the option to invert x axis of the controller.

• Shawn Melanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I heard that your adding mouse and keyboard support to Xbox one (which is epic!) But I got a idea that is better than making all the developers putting in the keyboard binds themselves. What if you made a part in the Xbox accessories app that you can bind keyboard buttons to the Xbox one buttons. So like the A button could be mapped to the space button or the right trigger or left trigger could be binded to the left mouse button or right mouse button. If you do this it would make it less of a hassle to make all games keyboard and mouse support and also at the same time technically make any game keyboard and mouse support!

• Carmilla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OPTION TO INVERT X-AXIS ON RIGHT TOGGLE

IT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE THIS HAS NOT BEEN AN OPTION FROM THE GET-GO

• No Smoking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With The Elite Controller
        • Let us make our own custom thumbstick sensitivity curves, instead of choosing the preloaded ones.
        • Have separate x and y axis thumbstick sensitivity adjusting for both thumbsticks
        • Inner and outer deadzone adjusting for both thumbsticks
        • Inverting x axis for both thumbsticks
        • A option to have the triggers vibrate when adjusting the trigger deadzone
        • Mirror a trigger to another trigger when mapping the buttons
        • Share configuration with anyone or let us screenshot the app
        • A choice to make the controller default after double tapping the sync/bind button instead of turning off the paddles

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An additional app should be created or features added to accessories app whereby players can set universal sensitivities; particularly for shooters.

In the add you could program your X and Y sensitivity as as common settings like aim acceleration, dead zone, ADS magnifier (both general like siege and specific magnification levels such as PUBG if the game supports it.), inverted etc.

By doing this players could comfortably switch between games without remapping or relearning different sensitivities.

This app could be used by developers to create universal standards for sensitivity. A "20" on one game isn't the same on another.

Additional l features could be different profiles for first and 3rd person games.

Thoughts?

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an option to invert the X axis for left and right joysticks.

• Mazrati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a feature where you can adjust the amount of internal and external deadzone is on your xbox elite controller.

• hawl bucker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories to allow keyboard and mouse inputs to be bind-able to my elite controller via the Xbox Accessories app on my PC.

• BRANDON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add features to allow any Logitech gaming peripheral devices and webcams.

• BJ Doerner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After spending hours researching if there was a way to invert the right stick x-axis, looking at modded controllers, and contacting xbox support,...I now have to return my xbox and games because I can’t play any of them.

• Vince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add legacy right now only option is to swap left and right thumb sticks(this is southpaw),but I’m asking to swap left and right x axis of thumb sticks aka legacy controls.countless games don’t offer this option and isn’t fair and at least I would think Microsoft should’ve added this a long time ago.

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update the button mapping feature to allow button mapped profiles to be publicly shared and searchable by game.

Steam offers a good example of how button mapping profile sharing should be implemented.

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update the button mapping system to include individual custom profiles that load automatically once a specific game loads. If you pop out of the game to access any part of the Xbox OS the buttons should revert to the default controller profile.

• Barry Scheepers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was wondering if in the (near) future there will be an update Xbox accessoires software where we can remap the buttons on a USB device connected through the Xbox Adaptive controller, like the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick.

We bought the adaptive controller and a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick because we hoped that this would enable my wife to play on the Xbox again after she lost her lower left arm due to cancer.

Let me say that I am impressed by Microsofts initiative to develop the Adaptive controller and I think that button remapping on a connected USB device would be something that is simply overlooked right now.

The default button layout for the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro is terrible.

At the moment I got it working in combination with a cronusmax, and my wife is able to game with just one hand and use (almost all) buttons. But this solution is very cumbersome as the setup is pretty complex as it requires several USB cables for all connections, an additional Xbox controller for authentication and a laptop that does button remapping translation.

If this all could be handled by the software for the adaptive controller that would save us a lot of cables going through the living room as it will be wireless and it removes also the laptop and additional Xbox controller. The remapping could be done ( I think) by pressing the button on the connected USB device and then assigning the proper button or functions, similar to how this is now done with normal controllers in Xbox accessoires.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to invert the X axis on all games. Currently you can only invert the Y axis. If I can't invert the X axis as well, I can't play the game. It's a bit like forcing a left handed person to use their right hand. This is currently a feature only available in game, but not in all games. Making it a feature of the console to be able to invert both axis on the right stick would mean I'd be able to play (and buy) more games.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything you can do from the Xbox Accessories app should be possible from the Xbox app on Windows 10 and mobile platforms.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/