Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

Idea Drive for the Blu-Ray app

Vote and comment for ideas to improve and introduce features for the Blu-Ray app on Xbox.

485 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Calvin Mowat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

73 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz plz add dolby true hd and dts hd master for player xbox one x plzzzzz plzzzzzz

• Jonathon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DOLBY VISION UHD DISC SUPPORT.

Come on guys! This is overdue, and am dying to free up an HDMI port.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dolby Vision and HDR10+ playback for 4k uhd blu-ray discs please!!! Who thought it was a good idea to implement for streaming without the ability to do it for discs, i don't get it at all!

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dolby Vision for 4K Blu-Ray playback, hopefully for the S as well as the X. What is the holdup?

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add support for HDR10+
    It's a good alternative to Dolby Vision.
    And considering how friendly samsung and xbox have been in the past.
    It makes sense to add it

• Mario Liegghio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here’s another idea. Even if we don’t get Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos alone has some value. Based on streaming content, I notice an improvement to the soundtrack with Atmos that is even more discernible than the improvement to the picture with Dolby Vision. I’m actually frustrated that more material is not available with Dolby Vision and Atmos, but I understand there are licensing cost issue.
    I specifically bought an XBox instead of PS4 because of the support for playing UHD discs. If the upcoming PlayStation has UHD disc play and includes Dolby, that could tilt the playing field back to PS.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
  • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
  • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
  • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/