Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

An Idea Drive for Avatar Props and Customization Options

Have ideas for props or customization options for Avatars? Vote for this idea drive and add your suggestions in the comments.

tattoos for new avatars

2,066 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Phillip Perkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1540 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a pretty minor thing but there is currently only one option for long curly hair, and it looks like a girl's hair style...add another default one for guys with long
        hair?

• Maddison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom Body Shapes. Lets say i want my character to have thinner or thicker legs but dont want to change stomach size or i want to create a child avatar and want small/no ******. so what im saying is maybe be able to customize pacific body detail instead of presets

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can get rights,an AKatsuki robe and other naruto items, such as headbands

• Zander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should get a free hockey mask like the one jason wears. Or just a whole jason voorhees outfit

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Motorsport props like motorcycles (road legal and track models), dirtbikes, atv's, and so on. And appropriate attire to go along with it.

• Bryce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lightsabers!!!!!!! Sith and Jedi colors and designs.
        Sith Force powers. I.E. Lightning. C customary robes/costumes👍👍

• Anna S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hearing aids and cochlear implants. You already have prostetic limbs and mobility chairs, why not add more tools for the use of needed assistance. Please, and thank you.

• Jai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add that you can upload your avatar gamerpic to onedrive

• Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In a lot of ways, the new avatar system allows for more expression and representation. Somehow, no matter how much I try to modify the physical features of my new Avatar, I still feel like I could make the old Avatars "capture" what I look like a lot more. Here are my suggestions:

- A porting system: A way to convert old avatars into some analogous representation in a new avatar. This way, a user has a better starting point.

- Allow for a greater range of expressions. I feel like when I select a "mood" for my avatar, the expression of that mood is too static. The old avatar system seemed to be a bit more playful with those moods as they "faded" in and out of them. e.g. Selecting the mediation mood makes my avatar keep its eyes closed at all times. While I like most of the animations associated to that mood, it seems odd to have an Avatar with closed eyes at all times.

- Almost all the moods available make me see my Avatar as a complete tool-bag. I wish there was a mood titled "humble"

- Finally, I wish there were more face and hair customization options. If you all could find a way to represent the modifications available in the old system in a way that makes sense for the new avatars, that'd be great. Again, ironically I feel like have have more opportunities to express and represent myself, while at the same time having an avatar that doesn't "feel" like me. It's hard to explain but I hope this helps!

Thanks for all the hard work and continued progress in getting Xbox back on track!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 76 77

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/