Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

Idea Drive for Live Broadcasts

Possibility to choose on which platform we want to broadcast (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube...).

598 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julio Toledo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think xbox should put the app for streaming on youtube directly from the xbox like mixer and twitch with out a capture card

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to record and post to youtube and also to stream to youtube on xbox one. We would also like to stream with voice to youtube and record with voice as well. We would also like longer recording times for both 720p and 1080p. To stream and also record. I think people want to share there experience with the xbox one but we want to show it off in a good way and the best way possible to show ps4 people that there console is trash and they should switch to xbox one. We want to record at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps.

• Łukasz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add YouTube Broadcast, because more people watching streams on YouTube.

• Derek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a stream button somewhere to start a stream on a selected platform (YouTube, Twitch...) like ps4

• livephast617 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i like to see more mixer Broadcast sitting because right now the sitting we have now for mic, game/system volume sitting for streaming is ok but it will nice to have more sitting for streaming to mixer on our Xbox like bitrate, resolution, and FPS vote and comments if you feel the same here

I really think twitch needs to allow game chat to be heard because the whole point of streaming from xbox is because you don't have a computer or because your computer isn't strong enough to stream. So my viewers can't here my friends no matter what, also I think it would be a great idea if twitch or mixer could pick up audio from other running apps. for example if I want music to be heard during my stream, I could load up soundcloud and boom music. I feel like this can't be hard features to add and it would be very much appreciated.

• Mickal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can you guys please add this in a new update or something. Can we please live stream to youtube straight from our xbox one, it would be nice to live stream to youtube. we already have mixer and twitch, but no youtube live stream. xbox please look at this, cause lots of people would like to live stream to youtube straight from there Xbox.

I think there needs to be an app overlay made specifically for Xbox to give us console user more a pc like experience I know there’s something like that built with mixer but it’s not nearly good enough to get a pc feel

• Showtime commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration of spotify, youtube, tidal, or a microsoft mutimedia (when microsoft makes one) platform with xbox allowing seamless broadcasting of game play, music, videos and more directly from your console.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let us be able to broadcast on Youtube. I really want to grow my Youtube channel and im sure lots of people do too. But we aren’t able to do that on xbox.

• Devon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please let us use webcams for camera's when streaming on twitch since the kinect is not manufactured anymore

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/