Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

Idea Drive for Live Broadcasts

Possibility to choose on which platform we want to broadcast (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube...).

1,100 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • adalberto falu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes we do need to be able to livestream directly to Youtube,it makes no sense seeing that both Mixer and Twitch are allowed but not Youtube,i'm trying to grow a channel on Youtube but i can't livestream directly,please make this happen asap

• Barrett Bowen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add youtube streaming, Playstation users have it and PC does also. Xbox should be able to also, all of us like me that want to be a youtuber but only have a xbox can't pursue our dreams. This would be a very good addition to Xbox and would also increase the amount of users.

• Sith Gamiing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe we could be allowed to stream via Mixer and Twitch on Xbox. It would certainly, increase our audience by using two streaming services.

Chat can be combined into one like MultiChat for when we're streaming on both Mixer and Twitch or YouTube also.

I'd love this idea to come

• WolfRathmA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently streaming my games from Xbox One X and there is no support for 1080p 60fps as PS4 Pro does with Twitch. Nether Mixer has 60fps support.

It would be great if we have that.

• CHOPS YT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For someone to be able to stream to YouTube directly from the Xbox one console

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it possible to stream on youtube just like we are able to stream on Mixer and Twitch

• Anhony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While it's nice that you can stream on mixer and twitch. It would be nice if we can see a chat window while we play similar to mixer. It would be nice if that chat box was transparent and adjustable so we can still see the gameplay better and wont become an obstruction.

• Daniel Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Twitch and Mixer Put a Bar on the screen That lets you know if your mic is connected, camera, and also shows your View count. While this is helpful, the fact I cant turn it off is detrimental to my game play. I dont know how know one noticed this but it literally is blocking my game. Can you make it smaller? Id rather just not have it, but if i have too i'd prefer to make it small. Thank you for your time. Please Vote. Thank you.

• Derek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I make yt videos my self and I know the struggle of the limitations Xbox streaming has towards YouTube. Please make this a thing because ps4 can already do this and I want Xbox to have it too!!

• Carlton White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Possible Streaming On YouTube from console , Some people don’t have expense money to have an custom stream. please!!!!!

• Only Copy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100% I want to stream on YouTube but am being restricted by my favorite company 😵

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like another option to livestream on youtube. Like you can livestream twitch and mixer but no youtube. Please vote so xbox can see this. :)

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
  • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
  • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
  • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/