Submit your suggestions for our next Idea Drive!

Idea Drive for Xbox App on PC Features and Improvements

Add the ability to be able to see the download progress of games & apps updates/installation progress of said games & apps. Add this feature to the Xbox app on both android & iOS as it would improve convenience massively.

304 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

microphone settings in the Windows Xbox App. Noise gates, filters, push to talk, etc. This will change everything.

Add customizable hotkeys for Xbox party functions within the Xbox app for Windows. Multiplayer games require clear communication. While doing large group activities its very important to minimize the noise to get the right information out there. If I had a hot key I could hit to quickly mute and unmute myself and the party chat it would make playing and broadcasting multiplayer games much easier.

• Dustin Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Live tile showing recent screenshots. Be a cool little touch to see your recent activity and liven up your start menu.

Microsoft please add push to talk for party chat or a mute option set via a HotKey. I can't tell you the amount of times it causes frustration while streaming when I have to jump in and out of my game to mute myself to talk with my Stream. Please this is essential, even for the Mixer streaming service.

• Jack Arlotta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we please change the right click on clips back to where it was before we can actually save our clips to Pc instead of only being able to mute/pause the video

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The addition of a Push-to-Talk hotkey from your keyboard through the Xbox App on Windows 10 would tremendously improve communication and ease. Please add this feature to enhance Xbox Live parties on PC.

• Monte Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use an external mic with the Windows 10 Xbox App and would be amazing to be able to set a hotkey to mute the mic within the App when I live stream I am talking to my viewers, and not disrupt the people I am in an Xbox Live Party with, and be able to mute, and unmute microphone.

I think this would be a great addition to the Xbox App.

• Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to hide Windows 10 games and activity on Xbox profile. I only want my friends seeing what Xbox games I play.

• Daniel Bland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to use hotkeys to mutaeand unmute mic in the Xbox desktop app. It is very inconvenient to have to click to the app>click my GT>click mute button. Would love to be able to select a hotkey and with the push of a button be muted/unmuted.

• Ricky Dauphinais (lilrick1101) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd suggest the ability to use the keyboard as a remote when streaming to it on the PC app. Allow the user to map the keys to what they want, but possibly have it similar to the remote on phones. It can't be used in games only apps.

• NaNoLEG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea is , make it so that what would be the curser roll across the screen and tabs instead of snapping to places, its frustrating, Thank You

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/