Voting Phase - My Games & Apps

Vote and comment on ideas for improving My Games & Apps on Xbox One consoles. The Xbox Engineering team is looking to understand how they can improve the experiences for browsing and managing the game and app content on your console.

• Browsing and Searching For Games
  • Downloading and Updating
  • Managing Content and Add-ons

Idea submissions are now closed!

Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

You need to sign in to see your feedback.

Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
    • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
    • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
    • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/