Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Split the Ready to Install list into "Full Games" and "Demos"

Right now, "Ready to install" shows all possible games that are ready to install, including demos. Let's make it a little easier to filter out the Demos, or maybe other types of games. Vote for this idea to show us how much you like it, and use the comments to tell us how you'd like it to work!

1,546 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mister Retr0 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TheBORM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, please get rid of "alphas or betas" which have since finished. If we reset our consoles, we don't want to have to go back and *hide* all these useless shortcuts.

• Kyle Nanakdewa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the best way would be to have a third tab beside Ready to Install (possibly hidden by default), labelled Expired. It would list all expired demos (or if the full game is installed),expired betas, and games from expired subscriptions, which can no longer be used, but are still installed or ready to install.

• LJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just get rid of demos in the list. If you uninstalled a demo, it's either because you didn't like the game or you bought it

• TheWhiteR4bbitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really nice, nest all the trials, alphas, betas, etc under this list (or make multiple lists!)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Faites le tri entre jeux complets, extensions et dlc's, démos, gwg et jeux Xbox game pass comme ça il n'y aura plus de problèmes de lisibilité.

• Zain Jamil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this, If we do not own or got the game through games with gold program and only got a trial, beta or demo please have it so my games & apps detects that and sorts them out into another category. I don't like my games missed up with trials that look like full games.

• nikos1997 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

let us completely remove demos,betas and apps from our account if we dont want them anymore i know that we can hide them but can you guys give us an option to completely remove them from our account?

• I.C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could easily be a "Full Games Only" section in the Install list. Or "Full Games and Apps" section.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be welcome. But even better would be an option to delete all Alphas, Betas, and Demos from the Ready to Install list.

• Leon Francis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An Option to filter out Alphas, Betas, Demos and Expired Game Previews from the Ready to Install list would be great instead of hiding them, automatically remove when they conclude.

• Kyle Eady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, Beta's should be right removed. I have hidden them in my Ready to Install list, but I know that they really are there...

• Nathan Woolfrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any need to keep them at all? Wouldn’t it be better if they were automatically removed after the beta finishes?

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/