Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Allow Grouping of Games into Folders

I know this is something already being implemented if a form, but I would like to be able to group games into folders just like a Windows PC. I'd like to have folders for Far Cry, Halo, Call of Duty, etc to keep these together while trimming down on the size of my games list, making everything more organized overall.

529 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a plex like view to my games and apps, along with more customization options to put titles in order. For example all the *** creed games appear in alphabetical order. It would be nice to organise my libary in chronological order and maybe see a synopsys of the game when clicking it like plex. Perhaps a menu down the left side to view 360 games in their own folder from xb one games. Open emu is another good program to take inspiration from for this

• PopshU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an option to see alle the game you've hidden from your games list (like on PS4). If I hide a game from the list, the only way to find it is to actively lokk for it in the store, wich is very unconvinient considering there might be several versions (with the same name, like the master chiel collection) of the same game.
        Br, PopshU

• Kris Petrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should allow the windows live tile start menu and list menu and replace games and apps with that. Store should have a downloads function on its home tab.

• Kris Petrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be reflective of how the start menu handles folders in the live tiles. Also games should have live tiles that cycle the home games on home menu stuff. That whole section should be removed.

• Angelo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion, currently Groups need a huge overhaul. It's time-consuming and tiring manually ordering them, leading to possible misclassification (especially for those who have a large library of games).
        Thus, pre-selectable sorts should be added, like:

Genre (Shooter, Action, Adventure, etc...);

Franchise (Halo, Gears of War, Tomb Raider, etc...) with chronologically ordered games;

Year of publication (Games released in 2013, in 2014, etc...);

"Community's most favourites Group sorting".

• Steve Gauthier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the bottom of the “Groups Management” area of games and apps add a sub section for “Xbox suggested groups” - curated lists of games automatically pulled from the users libray that fit in the suggested group that the user can then add as a group and customize.

Or

auto suggest games that fit into groups based on group title or similarity to other games within same group.

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.