Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Allow Chronological Game Sorting for Series

Add ability to sort my games library by chronological order in addition to alphabetical or other filters. (Ex. Tomb Raider games are not in chronological order under alphabetical sorting since they are not numbered and aside from the first reboot title, each games’ title begins with something other than Tomb Raider.)

1,204 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

de eekhoorn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can now make your own content blocks and I've been making genre blocks and put them right on my dashboard

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea of being able to group/sort games by series and the order they're released in that series!

• Tyler Bonheur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or even let us customize the sort order or rage games as favorites to always show at the top of the list.

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Ryan has the idea. Being able to group a series into a block would be helpful. This would probably have to be a different type of layout entirely, where you would click on a series and then have it break out further into all the titles in the franchise that are installed. It would take a fair amount of metadata collection on Xbox's part, but not impossible. Perhaps even tie that into a better store experience - "What are all the games in this series? Let me buy the next game in this series."

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plex has something called "Collections". When you have multiple movies from a series (Star Wars, LEGO, etc) they create a chronological group for those movies. This might also work for games?

• Ryan Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be better phrased as "sort games by series." The series would be sorted by alphabetical order (e.g. Gears of War, Halo, Tomb Raider) and the entries in the series would be sorted by release date (e.g. Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Halo 4, Halo: MCC, Halo 5).

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/