Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Allow Sorting of Games by Digital and Disc-based Games

It would be nice to seperate my games into two lists. One of games I need the disk for, and one of games that are downloaded and can be played as is.

1,216 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kirk Moseley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I have 550 games, so there should be an icon for disc, digital purchased, gold, game pass and EA access games on the corner of each thumbnail please!

I think 360 had an icon for each game?

• Troy Heffelfinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I REALLY wish they'd do this! I have 533 games on my console. And it would be MUCH easier if I could see a small icon in the corner of the game's thumbnail to tell if I need to get up to change games.

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a disc icon to quickly identify all non digital downloads is something I've been saying we need for years.

It's super frustrating to get all ready to play a game and then you get the typical do you own this game notice.

• Derek McNeil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if not allowing to sort by digital and disc-based, there should be at the very least some way to tell if you own it digitally before attempting to start it.

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes! or a little disk icon to show i have to put a disk in first.

• Janet Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This is a sort feature I’ve wanted since digital games have become prevalent. I’m physically disabled so getting up to go through my discs is more trouble than it’s worth sometimes. Especially if I just want a game to play for a little bit before I go back to the game disc already in my Xbox. It can be a hassle trying to figure out which games in my Games section are fully digital though.

• Dohms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As OLF said, a picture on each game installed by disc would be really great too.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! As of now I've been manually moving digitally owned games to my pins, but this would be great.

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have filter options like organizing games by digital owned .
        Have more filter options like OG games/360/Xbox1

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't necessarily need a sort. But maybe a filter. I would just really like a LABEL. When I hover over a game, I'd like to see a small disc icon show up unobstrusively in the corner letting me know that it expects a disc. Because 85% of the time, I just got comfortable and don't wanna get up again. But I also don't want to be reminded about it all the time (maybe that should just be a display option).

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/