Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Allow Users to Sort the Installation Queue

In the installation queue on the Xbox, no more options that gets you on the right side at the bottom could have the option to sort the games and applications up or down to make it easier to sort the install queue. There are games that I want I have priority to play, but when the installation queue has approximately 60 games, and other games appear that I have priority to play, it would be nice to be able to organize the sequence of games and applications.

558 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EbenerRamos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EHZ_115 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, for anyone who wants to organize queues, you can do it but its tedious especially if you mess up and have to redo the order and takes a minute to add one game to the queue in order.

Whatever you add to the queue first is downloaded last, so if you choose 1, 2, 3, it's going to download 3, then 2, and 1.

• Romulo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is so "simple", it just put a /\ or \/ on side of the queue list, for example, and you could click to organize what you want, "this game i want to be the first, then this game will be the second, this DLC should be the last one...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Especially when you have larger games but you want them to download in order from smallest to largest, or any custom download order.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello ! I'm submitting this idea in regards to the installation of games and apps. Not sure how many people out there use an external harddrive, but instead of constantly picking a default storage device, it would be great to have the option in the drop down menu to install to the device of your choice prior to installation.

• Rome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being a Game Pass member I've had as many as 9 or 10 games queued to be downloaded at the same time.. That said, it would be absolutely BRILLIANT if I could arrange the order of my queue as I see fit. Rearranging would work by pressing the menu button on a highlighted game in the queue giving the options to move the game up in queue, down in queue, move to top of queue, bottom of queue, and of course download now. Moving a game up or down in the queue only moves it by one spot and to the top of the queue places it as the next game in line to be downloaded after the current download finishes. (just to be clear) Anyway, that's my suggestion! Thanks.

• Rodd120mph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this game gets added on the xbox one. I loved this game growing up and love it still. I would play this all the time with my little brother and would love to be able to play it again with him.

• Gustavo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give us an option the reorder the download/update queue!

Since the launch of Xbox One I wait for a simple and basic option for reorder my download/update queue. The Xbox 360 had that option on the web but Xbox One still dont! In a large library of games and apps, after manually put all my games to update, if I a want a specific update to finish first I need to choose "download it now" but the rest of the queue is total random! Let me arrange the list so I can priorize some downloads to finish background during my game session without the need to go in and out 'My Games and Apps' to start the next update I want so it can up on the queue.

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/