Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Uninstall multiple games at once in My Games & Apps

I'd like to uninstall multiple games at once. So some sort of selection of multiple games and then just go for uninstall them all.

1,159 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thomas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ThatBatm4n
        You can bulk transfer (copy/move) games but, not bulk uninstall games and apps from manage storage. The only option for uninstalling is leftover add-ons and that not selectable, uninstall all or nothing.

• Reggie Gentry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah it would make sense that if we can install multiple applications at once, that we should be able to uninstall multiple at once as well.

• M2AFGaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better yet just make it so we can select multiple apps and or games with an option button (select) to move into group, uninstall or add to home.

• Elijah Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Then, perhaps making it more accessible/easy to find. Might as well implement it in My Games and Apps.

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/