Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Change “Sort by size” to Include Add-On Content Size with Main Game Size

For example, Assassin’s Creed Origins indicates its size is 49 GB when you select “Sort by size”, but if you go to “Manage” menu it turns out its size is actually 72 GB because of all the DLC installed. Sorting also takes only 49 GB into account, so sorting is incorrect for total games sizes.

480 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kirill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recommend the same idea in the past. Episode based games (e.e Hitman) are mostly hit because of this.

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.