Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Option to Receive a Notification Pre-Ordered or Pre-Purchased Content Becomes Available

The most common example are season passes content: when you own season pass and new DLC comes out from it, you wouldn’t know it’s released unless you follow the news and go to “Ready to install” section yourself to manually install it.

413 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kirill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jala528 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I remember watching the Halo 5 launch party and not even the hosts knew that it was available to play 10 minutes after it went live. A global wide pop-up wouldve made everyone go crazy. This is a great idea.

• Geoff Gibbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Useful for getting stuff from season passes or free extras without having to spot when things become available.

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.