Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

Ability to Collapse Groups

the newly added groups feature is a great way to organize games and other content. but if there are many items added to a group it is as confusing to browse/navigating as browsing the whole list of games.
allowing to collapse groups would be a great improvement! so one can navigate more quickly to the particular group, open it and select the item wanted.

making groups collapsable on home too would also be a big improvement!

245 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DaPat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • scsnow156 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also move the tab to create new groups to the top of the page so you don't have to scroll all the way down to create a new group. The once a game / app has been added to a group eliminate it from the list of items to add from.

• TheWhiteR4bbitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To me, I figured this just meant the home screen because in the dashboard you can collapse them by clicking on the name.

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.