Voting Phase - My Games & Apps

Vote and comment on ideas for improving My Games & Apps on Xbox One consoles. The Xbox Engineering team is looking to understand how they can improve the experiences for browsing and managing the game and app content on your console.

• Browsing and Searching For Games
  • Downloading and Updating
  • Managing Content and Add-ons

Idea submissions are now closed!

Vote on your favorite ideas and feature requests for the My Games & Apps section of the Xbox One

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Uninstall multiple games at once in My Games & Apps

I'd like to uninstall multiple games at once. So some sort of selection of multiple games and then just go for uninstall them all.

1,356 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Allow Chronological Game Sorting for Series

Add ability to sort my games library by chronological order in addition to alphabetical or other filters. (Ex. Tomb Raider games are not in chronological order under alphabetical sorting since they are not numbered and aside from the first reboot title, each games’ title begins with something other than Tomb Raider.)

1,113 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Patch Notes When a Game or App Updates

When you get an update for a game or an app, the first question is "what changed?" Let us know how important patch notes are to you with a vote, and tell use what you'd like to see in the patch notes in the comments!

2,723 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Ability to quickly see if an app/game has recently been updated, is installed, or other status directly via app/game icon in Pins/Groups

Currently when you pin apps/games to Pins/Groups, the icons don’t denote if they app/game is actually installed or not, if it’s been recently updated, or any other status indicator.
          This could be notes with minor flair added to an icon to note a recent update for example or for icon to be slightly grayed if it’s not installed.
          This is very helpful to quickly see if your favorite apps/games have been updated.
          Also, when you have multiple Xboxes, the pins/groups are shared but you can’t quickly notice what pinned items are installed or not on each Xbox.

304 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Allow Users to Have Games or Apps Uninstall Automatically

I always notice that I am low on storage and then realize that it’s because I have games installed that I never play and forgot were installed. It would be great to have an option to automatically uninstall a game after a set amount of time without playing it, or at least be notified that it’s still installed.

118 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Options for Downloading and Installing All Available Updates

Managing a large library of games can be time consuming when you have updates coming out for them. Tell us in the comments how you'd like us to better enable managing updates. Checking for updates, automatically downloading, a little icon, or something else?

If you like this idea, vote for it!

Be sure to comment below and tell us what you'd like to see most from this idea

808 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Improve Management of Add-On Content

Make it easier to identify and manage Add-Ons for games. Post your suggestions for how you'd like to see us improve in the comments!

323 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Lower the 256GB Size Limitation for External Drives

The drive limits on Xbox devices should be lowered. Smaller drives are cheap, widely available, and many are a perfect size for storing smaller games.

The 256GB limit on for external drives should be lowered to allow more sizes to work.

356 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • An Option to Prompt for Location When Downloading and Installing a Game or App

When an external drive is connected and you download a game, another dialog should be presented asking on which drive to save said game

344 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Managing Content & Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Don't see your idea?

My Games and Apps is where you manage your content, including downloaded games, games you have purchased but haven't downloaded, and your subscriptions. You can also update your games within My Games and Apps, filter and sort, view download progress, and manage your download queue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
                    • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
                    • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
                    • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/