Closed - Xbox Game Pass

Thank you for participating in the Xbox Game Pass Idea Drive! Your votes, comments, and suggestions help us understand your experiences with Xbox Game Pass and where we can innovate and improve those experiences! In the coming weeks, we will post a follow-up Q&A at http://news.xbox.com/insider with members of Team Xbox who focus on Xbox Game Pass. If you want to continue providing suggestions, join the discussion at http://aka.ms/xis, a community subreddit open to all Xbox Fans to provide suggestions and converse with other community members.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Indication for Games Removed from Game Pass Catalogue

Have some way of indicating that a game installed on my hard drive(s) is no longer part of the Game Pass catalogue, especially if I don't own it another way - i.e. I don't have the licence to play it if I try to boot it up.

1,332 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Game Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notify Me When New Game Pass Titles Are Available

When new games are added to Game Pass, I'd like to receive a notification of some kind to indicate what are the latest games available to play.

1,155 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Game Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pre-download Upcoming Games That Have Been Announced for Game Pass

When a game that is being added to Game Pass is available for pre order, include it in the service so that we can pre-download the game

925 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Game Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Highlight New and Outgoing Game Pass Titles in My Games & Apps

Highlight new games and games about to leave in Game Pass-section of My Games & Apps.

New games could have a color highlight or similar (perhaps a glow around the icon) and games that will leave soon could have another color or perhaps a shadow around them. This would help prioritise games to play and discover new additions.

621 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Game Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Me to Customize What Genres I Prefer When Showing Game Pass Games

When looking for Game Pass games, I'd love to be able to select specific game genres I prefer and be presented with games that fit those selections.

336 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Game Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Users to Have Filters When Searching Game Pass Titles

Create a filter option to allow for various sort types, especially user reviews.

158 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Game Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Me to Create a List of Titles To Play when They Are Available in Game Pass

When trying to find Game Pass Titles, I'd love to be able to create a list of games i'd like to play that are either currently available or that I'd like play if they are added.

302 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Game Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closed - Xbox Game Pass

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
  • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
  • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
  • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/