Submit and vote on your favorite ideas for Xbox Game Pass!

Allow Me to Create a List of Titles To Play when They Are Available in Game Pass

When trying to find Game Pass Titles, I'd love to be able to create a list of games i'd like to play that are either currently available or that I'd like play if they are added.

213 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminGuru Kronos (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SHINROCK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get a wishlist that will notify user's when their favorite requested game is made available.

• TheBORM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Offer us a "Wishlist", which sends messages when games go on sale, or are added in Gamepass. Steam has a similar feature, to what I'm suggesting.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have an option to add games to a wishlist. So if for e.g I don’t want to download it at the minute or my hardrives are full etc. I can mark them or wishlist them so I can remember what games it was.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/