Submit and vote on your favorite ideas for Xbox Game Pass!

Notify Me When New Game Pass Titles Are Available

When new games are added to Game Pass, I'd like to receive a notification of some kind to indicate what are the latest games available to play.

739 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminGuru Kronos (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a section for titles that are coming soon. Could work with the new preload feature too.

• isturbo1984 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like an option to, with a click of a button, add any game in the Marketplace to a "Watch list" or "Wish list" that will send me a notification and a message from Xbox whenever the game gets added to Game Pass, goes on sale, gets a Free Weekend, gets some DLC dropped for it or has some sort of developer event.

• Dany Carmona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to get a message from Xbox on my Xbox telling me what games are coming to game pass every month, with the ability to opt out of these messages for those that won't wasn't the messages.

• Gareth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox users could be notified via email/social media to vote on titles to be added to Game Pass on a monthly basis from a preselected number of titles, there could also be an 'Other' option which allows users to write in and suggest other titles to add, if the title gets enough interest it could be added to a poll

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/