Submit and vote on your favorite ideas for Xbox Game Pass!

Filter Currently Installed Game Pass Games

We need a filter in "My Games and Apps" to filter Game Pass Games that are currently installed on the console. This filter needs to be in 2 locations. Right now it's a guessing game as to whitch games are installed and are in Game Pass.

- First location should be in the "Games" section. Under the drop down filter for X Enhanced, XBO, and 360/Xbox.

- Second location needs to be in the "Game Pass" section. Same filter. Need something titled "Installed Game Pass Games"

- It's also odd that it says "All" but they are only the GP games I have not installed. Not the games I own already or the games that I have DL from Game Pass.

352 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CrazyGreekDude shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sam Church commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I go to the "Game Pass" tab in "My Games and Apps", all Game Pass games are there. But to get the most out of my money, I want to play games I don't already own. It would be nice to have a filter that removes games you already own from the list

• CrazyGreekDude commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Some sort of Icon to separate physical and digital licenses.

Also something to help you know where the game came from I'm My Games and Apps. So many different places. GwG, Game Pass, EA Access..... It's be nice to, you know, just know.

• karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The icon on the game tiles is a good addition. use the m$ Store logo for digital owned and a disc for CDs

• maxen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quite simply: a small icon on the game tile itself to show that I have it through Game Pass.

I'd like to know which games came from EA Access, GWG, Game Pass, digital and disc. This would be a big help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/