Submit and vote on your favorite ideas for Xbox Game Pass!

Indication for Games Removed from Game Pass Catalogue

Have some way of indicating that a game installed on my hard drive(s) is no longer part of the Game Pass catalogue, especially if I don't own it another way - i.e. I don't have the licence to play it if I try to boot it up.

851 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

maxen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar to the feature we want which can easily identify which games installed see via Gamespass. These are simple things! Come on now...

• DIPDIP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the game show up with a colored border and a counter in the top right corner showing the days left in GAME PASS. this would easily highlight games leaving and also show how long they have left.

Amber 30-10 days remaining
        red less than 10

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much needed but to go a little further on this idea not only tell me that the game has left gamepass when i try too start the game. But also have a section in the game pass App and also in the microsoft store of games leaving gamepass in the next 30 days

• TomG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with mizitch. Fade out. Add red border, maybe overlay a symbol. Opening should bring to a store page to buy that makes it clear it has been removed from the Game Pass library.

• Benjamin Berry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could probably be expanded to everything. If there are any games installed I don't have the license to play, like after a free play weekend, or my gold has expired, or it is no longer in games pass, indicate that visually somehow.

• Bsigg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like a badge or something that goes on any of the Game Pass games installed that shows up in say the upper right corner of the game art that indicates that it will be leaving Game Pass soon. Maybe a 10-14 day warning.

• mizitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or fade the icons out so it's apparent that they're installed but you no longer have an active license to play them. Would do this with also with GWG and EA Access.

• Thomas Würgler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Show expiration date for Game Pass titles when it is available (preferably before the usual ~14 days before).

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/