Submit and vote on your favorite ideas for Xbox Game Pass!

Add a second higher paid tier to Game Pass that includes DLC.

From what I have seen so far it appears that all Game Pass games are only the base versions of each game. This means that users have to purchase any DLC that they want for the games as well. While there are already discounts on DLC if you are a member of Game Pass it would also be cool if there was a second tier to Game Pass for an increased price that included all DLC for any games within Game Pass.

276 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Neight Inches shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bsigg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the introduction of Origin Access Premier, a higher tier of Origin Access on PC that gives subscribers access to the Ultimate Edition of each game, I think it would be a good idea for Game Pass to have it's own "Premier" option. With the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, subscribers would pay more per month/per year but it would include Ultimate editions of all Microsoft published games coming to the platform.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love it if game pass also included add ons for the games. For example, let's say the game pass included forza horizon 3, then the game pass should also include the hot wheels expansion, but not necessarily the VIP car pass. Many times the expansions for a game are such a huge part of the games features and content.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On some of the first party titles, there is no clear and easy way to upgrade the standard edition games to higher tier. For example, I would absolutely upgrade Forza Horizon 4 standard to ultimate if there was a simple way to purchase the add on. State of Decay 2 is another great example. I'd buy the premium edition upgrade if available.

• ViloStrike218 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buying DLC directly affects the developers so they can get funding to make more content, so this is kind of a bad idea

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You fail to realize that one of the big reasons to put your game in game pass is to sell DLC, and the cost would have to be so high very few people will go for it. It’s the same reason DLC doesn’t share

The Game Pass needs to include the Deluxe versions of each game inclusive of all DLC as part of the Pass. I'd be fine with paying more, or having a Premium Game Pass at a higher price like EA does, but I will not buy a service in which there's a financial incentive for the publisher to skimp on the core game in order to benefit from the sale of DLC to its members

a new premium gamepass with triple AAA game, and more expensive, and other modalities for gamepass.thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/