Submit and vote on your favorite ideas for Xbox Game Pass!

Highlight New and Outgoing Game Pass Titles in My Games & Apps

Highlight new games and games about to leave in Game Pass-section of My Games & Apps.

New games could have a color highlight or similar (perhaps a glow around the icon) and games that will leave soon could have another color or perhaps a shadow around them. This would help prioritise games to play and discover new additions.

430 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thomas Würgler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to have a notification or designation that a game I've downloaded for free from either the Game Pass or Live Gold catalog is being removed from the catalog. Gives the player a last chance to purchase before losing the discount.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Precisamos saber quais games vão deixar a game Pass também, para podermos terminar o Game o quanto antes.

• Sare Broodryk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe have a countdown timer on the game images in gamepass to show how long this game will be available on gamepass.

• twPH4NT0M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get notification bubble by games that are on game pass that are downloaded to console. If it is a recurring title have a infinity loop. If it is a title that will only be around for a month put thirty. This would allow me to know how rapidly I need to play a game and in what progression so I don't miss out on one while playing another that will be around for a while.

• Casper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just like there is a list of newly arrived games to game pass, there should be a list of games that is leaving game pass. This should help you get more from your game pass, so you won’t miss out on a game.

• TheBORM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Often when a game is on sale *or* newly added to Gamepass, I want to quickly and easily make my more casual Xbox friends aware. Why not offer us an easy way to message friends our latest recommendations - which can act as shortcuts - directly from the Xbox store?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a game is going to be removed in a month that is currently installed, or in the past hadls been installed, there should be a notification that it's going to be removed.

• imaidiot19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently we get 15 days, and sometimes less when a game is leaving. Giving us a 30 days at least, would give people more time to complete them if they want, decide to buy them, etc.

• Timothy Ingram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GamePass is fantastic, yet it’s sad when good games leave your library. I would like to know when a game will be leaving a month ahead of time and receive a GamePass members exclusive discount if I would like to purchase the game to keep playing it.

• Alejandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that we now have a section for checking our games with gold games. I’d like a similar section for game pass games where we can see the installed games that we don’t own directly but have thorough game pass. This will make it easier to keep track of games we fully own, and those and we would lose access to if game pass expires

• Neight Inches commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to filter games that will be leaving Game Pass soon. Any game that will be leaving Game Pass within a month could be added to it along with the date (or just the Month if they always leave at the end of a month) that it will no longer be available. This would allow users to filter all Game Pass games to see which ones they need to finish up before they become unavailable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/