Submit and vote on your favorite ideas for Xbox Game Pass!

Create an All Access Pass that bundles Gold and Game Pass

Create an "All-Access" program bundling yearly Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass subscriptions at a discounted rate.

715 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Hilgendorf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two subscription services providing similar features (access to games) is counterproductive. Choose one and add more value to it.

1. Gold and Game Pass (Game Pass Gold) as they are now, but get both for $99 a year

Or

2. Move all Games With Gold titles past and future into Game Pass (most already are), along with all Day One Microsoft releases and digital content discount offers for $99 a year and make online multiplayer free (get rid of XBLGold).

Gamers don't want to pay to be able to play their games, they want to pay for the games to play.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like this idea. I would also like a way to earn Gold & Pass depending on how much, if any, money you've spent in the MS Store. For example say you have a player that spends an average of $100 a month, do you really want to kick them off Gold if their time is up?

• Adam Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Include Xbox Live Gold in Game Pass as we currently pay money a month for game pass so we should have the right to play the games online without paying more money to get gold to then be able to play it online. Please do this but don’t raise the price, either drop the price or keep it the same.

Would be nice as well to have an option where you subscribe for Gold and Gamepass but opt out of getting Games with Gold. Instead, you can pick two games of $60 or less value each year which are not in Game Pass. That’s one thing that has kept me from Game Pass. The idea of getting new games which aren’t in Game Pass. Be nice if Game Pass plus Gold accommodated getting non Game Pass games, even if that means I lose the games with Gold deals.

• Nate A. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seeing as Game Pass is becoming increasingly more worthwhile, it would be nice to pay an up front cost per year rather than a monthly fee. It would be more convenient and add value to Xbox Gold subscribers who use both services but have a transaction limit at the local bank level. This way subscribers have the freedom to purchase separately or combined at a discount.

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be more inclined to subscribe if Xbox would allow me to pay for a subscription that included both Xbox live and Xbox game pass.

I’m not asking for gamepass to be free or added to my Xbox live annual subscription. But if given the option to pay for both subscription under one payment (with a discount), i’d be more inclined to join).

• Edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Live and Game Pass bundle whithin a discount for one year subscription.

• Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if there was a bundle for xbox live and GamePass that you could buy monthly or annually.
        (For example: 1 month GamePass + 1 month Xbox Live = 15$.
        1 year GamePass + 1 year Xbox Live = 150$)

• Goran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Offer an Xbox Live/Game Pass discount bundle for 1/3/6/12 months.

join the Gamepass with live Gold on the annual subscription or withdraw the two Xbox One games for a Gamepass subscription.

Join gold and the game pass, so everyone can have both making it not weigh in the pocket

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/