Find and vote for your favorite ideas for Gamer Profile

Allow Users to Select Specific Game Stats, such as Achievements, Gamerscore on Their Profiles

We should be able to select a specific game achievement or highlight a specific gamerscore from a game that we'd like to highlight on our profile page.

270 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminGuru Kronos (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TheBORM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow us to show\hide insightful stats we all know you collect about our online gaming achievements & habits. For example, games with most hours played, number of play throughs, level of Xbox Live engagement, rarest achievements earned, highest achievements earned etc.

• Gary Allport commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a display on your profile and on the achievements section of all the games you have obtained 100% of the achievements for a game. A completed section. You should be able to show off all the games you have totally completed rather than have them lost on the list of games in the achievement list.

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There was a disappointing Year In Achievements thing last year or the year before that we could check out (disappointing because it didn't show much or support a full years worth of Achievements) so this idea is for something similar to that but more realtime and showing more info. Stuff like mapping your Achievements to a chronological timeline and showing other thinks like Highest Value Achievement, First Game 100% (ever and per platform), Most Achievements in a time period (Day, Week, Month, Year), Highest Score in a time period, and allowing you to compare your achievements to a friends in the same views.

• M. Sanges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar to what some commentors have expressed a desire to see, I would love to see Raptr.com style stats not just for my own use, but for friends as well, including hours and games played for "today," the last 7 days, and the month.

Not only would it make stalking your friends' activity more interesting, but it would help to try to single-out friends who are still active versus someone who hasn't been on in weeks, or just simply finding out a friend is still playing a game you've been interested in partying-up with.

We have some stat leaderboards already, tied to what used to be called Game Hubs, but they seem kind of buried, in my experience and I honestly forget that they're even there. Having a broader reach, tying all gaming activity would be far more interesting and useful--and it's not like these stats aren't already tracked by Xbox, 5his would just be a landing page/scoreboard for all gaming activity up to the past month.

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a secondary bio, but autogenerated - the most played game that week, favorite game (by hours played), currently playing.
        Similar to how Steam does it on the profile page. Played X game X hours this week. Favorite genre FPS. List of games played over the past week. And then maybe a random stat or two about the last played game.
        For example: Last played Destiny 2. Total Crucible Kills this week: 100. Highest light: 320

• FlthyFirestartr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now there is tenure and admin exclusive badges. There should be achievement milestone badges, badges for betas you pertisipated in, badges for 100% completed games, and for game-specific badges like "Top 5 Tracer player in US" Give us the ability to showcase at least 4 or 5 badges on our profile while displaying all of them in a separate menu.

• EnderXen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More specific than other ideas: let us have a "tapestry" of favorite games and achievements thumbnails so it could appear in the background of a player on his profile, like a 8x5 grid. Having some auto-fill options with latest achievements, or rarest achievements, etc.

• Timothy Ingram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see stats for how long to beat games, both for my own achievements, from my friends, and from the community. I would like to see this stat within Gamer Profiles, within Hubs, and the Store.

• TLTD Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see access to many more statistics. Time played, time played with who, singleplayer time, multiplayer time, when played etc would be cool stats to look at. A gamer statistical profile and match that with recommended friends that share a focus towards the same stats.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/