Find and vote for your favorite ideas for Gamer Profile

Allow Users to have a Platinum achievement PSN like

as a user i would like to have a reward for beating a game with 100% and show it in my profile, something like the platinum in PSN

showing score in the profile was ok years back. as a user i want to show my prizes for finishing a game 100% in my profile.

547 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mishael Ochoa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Uriel Samain Altamirano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

put a rare achievement counter (diamond icon)

To the lake of the gamertag and the gamerpoins to put the diamond logo and the number of rare achievements that each player has obtained

johndoe (10000G) 30 (Diamond)

• Актуальный Канал commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. The way it was made on Xbox 360 was nice, I don't understand why it was removed. Also original game and every single DLC should be separated like it's done on PlayStation. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more informative. Without it you feel like you haven't done enough and haven't completed the game if you only get like 1000 out of 1750. Or is it the way to make players feel that way so they would buy more DLCs?

• Christina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be cool if you earn an achievement when it is rare it remains marked as rare for you

• Trenton R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the extra achievement should be just like PS4 where it only unlocks when you get every other achievement for a game. Or just make a list for it like on 360.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there even a way to view games with 100% on the Xbox One? I know on 360, there was a pretty simple way to see them all in their own list, but I can't seem to figure out how to filter the list on the Xbox One to show only the games that have 100% Achievements unlocked. I wanted to brag to my friends.

• Jacob André Litster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not good enough to have... beaten the game? You need MORE pointless self-gratification? Not all achievements even mean you actually BEAT the game, though usually a requirement, all you did was do those specific things.

• GhStRdR2k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe a badge on our profile similar to our years of service badge. Like a diamond with a number showing total
        Games completed.

• FIaw3d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes i 100% agree! Also have a seperate list for base game and DLC achivements.

• Alex Trentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Além disso gostaria de exibir o jogo que mais tenho jogado....exemplo é 1000 horas de battlefield 1

• Dmitry Tumashev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Furthermore, I would ask to separate the base game from DLC. It's such a pain, then new DLC comes out and suddenly you 100% completion is ruined.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Total Games Completed:
        Total DLC Completed:
        Total Games w/ DLC Completed:

A way to browse this info would be cool too. Like a leaderboard of your friends and/or globally. Sure we've got sites like TA, but not everyone signs up for those types of sites.

• Thryon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree that some type of acknowledgement for completing a game with 100% unlocked achievements should gain some type of 0GS reward. A diamond, or the trophy icon that is part of the achievement unlocked logo, with the number of games complated to 100% from ALL platforms that support achievements. Surely if TrueAchievements can do this, so can MS.

• Bosnian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or a gold medal. Display the count right next to Gamerscore with a gold medal/platinum/diamond icon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/