Find and vote for your favorite ideas for Gamer Profile

Allow Users to have a Platinum achievement PSN like

as a user i would like to have a reward for beating a game with 100% and show it in my profile, something like the platinum in PSN

showing score in the profile was ok years back. as a user i want to show my prizes for finishing a game 100% in my profile.

396 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mishael Ochoa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be cool if you earn an achievement when it is rare it remains marked as rare for you

• Trenton R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the extra achievement should be just like PS4 where it only unlocks when you get every other achievement for a game. Or just make a list for it like on 360.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there even a way to view games with 100% on the Xbox One? I know on 360, there was a pretty simple way to see them all in their own list, but I can't seem to figure out how to filter the list on the Xbox One to show only the games that have 100% Achievements unlocked. I wanted to brag to my friends.

• Jacob André Litster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not good enough to have... beaten the game? You need MORE pointless self-gratification? Not all achievements even mean you actually BEAT the game, though usually a requirement, all you did was do those specific things.

• GhStRdR2k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe a badge on our profile similar to our years of service badge. Like a diamond with a number showing total
        Games completed.

• FIaw3d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes i 100% agree! Also have a seperate list for base game and DLC achivements.

• Alex Trentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Além disso gostaria de exibir o jogo que mais tenho jogado....exemplo é 1000 horas de battlefield 1

• Dmitry Tumashev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Furthermore, I would ask to separate the base game from DLC. It's such a pain, then new DLC comes out and suddenly you 100% completion is ruined.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Total Games Completed:
        Total DLC Completed:
        Total Games w/ DLC Completed:

A way to browse this info would be cool too. Like a leaderboard of your friends and/or globally. Sure we've got sites like TA, but not everyone signs up for those types of sites.

• Thryon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree that some type of acknowledgement for completing a game with 100% unlocked achievements should gain some type of 0GS reward. A diamond, or the trophy icon that is part of the achievement unlocked logo, with the number of games complated to 100% from ALL platforms that support achievements. Surely if TrueAchievements can do this, so can MS.

• Bosnian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or a gold medal. Display the count right next to Gamerscore with a gold medal/platinum/diamond icon.

• victor silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like friend say down, Diamond a game. Like the rare achievement.

Diamond icon look beautiful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/