Find and vote for your favorite ideas for Gamer Profile

Wish List for Gamer Profile

I think there should be a section on everyone's gamer profile to have a wish list of games, movies, etc. from the Xbox Store. That way people can gift things that someone would want and it makes it easier to pick gifts for friends around the Holidays or Birthdays if the person prefers digital copies. This could also work for streamers by gifting to their fans or fans gifting a streamer a game they would like to see them play.

641 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scruffin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TheBORM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow us to add our "Wish List" on Xbox Profiles, to encourage gift giving.

• Ky Acosta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Letting up the gamertags taken by accounts that aren't active anymore would be a great help.

• Christina Price commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeh. customizable public and private wishlists sorta like Amazons. (if microsoft is currently cooking up deals wth amazon already, maybe even integrate our Amazon account wishlists after linking accounts, and make it a clickable link or just import it or however is easiest for the pro techies). Or just design a cooler, more Xboxy...microsofty original wishlist system.

• Reggie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is a great idea. It's a very simple feature to add. And it will only make Xbox more money.

• Simdrew1993 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fantastic idea, and you'd know if someone has that particular game or not and if it's on your wish list a friend could surprise you by buying it for you would be wonderful. Another feature that should be added as a failsafe is if they end up buying you the game but say you are buying it at the same time it should refund them their money or cancel it, and tell them your friend already purchased this item.

Another great idea for someone who's buying a gift for someone is they should have the option to remain anonymous if they so choose would be nice as well.

• Matt Davies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a handy feature for sure,as amazon have wish lists and also there's company's like "steam" that allow you to create web links to your wishlist for people to view that works well if your a twitch streamer to aid there channel growth by letting viewers send/pay for new games to play/stream or even buy DLC Content for that user who can then redeem by way of a redeemable code sent direct to there xbox dashboard inbox.

• Izabella Kinkel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please do that! I'm not even thinking about buying gifts, but I would really like to have a liste of games I would like to buy in the future :). And I really have bad memory so that would be helpful. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/