Find and vote and comment on ideas for expanding the Xbox licensed hardware lineup.

Provide Support for Mixed Reality Headsets on Conosle

It would be awesome if the Xbox console supported the use of Mixed Reality headsets while using the console.

67 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminGuru Kronos (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Follow through on your design work for once. You designed the Xbox One X around VR capability. Now you gave up.

You guys cheaped out on the Kinect, and the processor load made it detrimental to game performance. Then you discontinued it.

You guys pushed Cortana instead of working with Google on Assistant integration. Then you gave up.

You guys pushed windows phones. Then you gave up.

Follow through and make an effort.

I've been a Microsoft gamer since day 1, and I can tell you I've been looking at Sony this past year.

Their efforts into VR, and seeing them bother to follow through with something gives me hope of a better company.

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow Windows Mixed Reality Headset to work on Xbox One X, For Bigger Screen For Xbox Main Screen and Games & ETC, This will Boost Xbox Even More, Vote to make This Happen,

PS Xbox Rocks and The Gamers To

• Mr Wolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enable Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) platform on Xbox One X consoles. This is in line with the now defunct promise X1X would get High Fidelity VR. Allowing us to choose from the 7 or 8 WMR compatible VR headsets.

• Jett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree and feel that with xbox making vr technologies would support the upbring of that genre of gaming and bring it into the mainstream market

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/