Find and vote and comment on ideas for expanding the Xbox licensed hardware lineup.

Support a Wireless Adapter for Extending Range of Controllers

Having visited a number of forums there are a lot of people who are struggling with the operational range of wirless handsets and headsets when the Xbox One is remote to the tv. I have recently moved my Xbox 4m from my tv and behind one door. I now also experience connectivity issues with handsets and headsets. Microsoft have a wirless adapter for windows10 to support streaming to a pc. Please add the nessassery drivers to the Xbox to allow the wireless adapter to be connected to the Xbox one via a usb extension lead which can be placed locally. This would be of benefit to a good number of users

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gingell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jamey Hart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a nice feature for me. I sometimes stream to my PC but the range is just that it occasionally drops its signal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/