Find and vote and comment on ideas for expanding the Xbox licensed hardware lineup.

Create an HDMI Splitter to Enable Playing on Two Screens

I want to be able to have my Xbox connected to my gaming monitor for competitive games and a tv for those relaxed chill games. I want to be able to just switch to one or the either and play without having to unplug a hdmi cable maybe a Xbox branded hdmi splitter would help or something along those lines

201 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jimmy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a thing called a KVM switch for PC's. Not sure if it would go well for different resolution displays though.

• Jacob André Litster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's probably best done by going out and just buying an HDMI splitter. They exist, Microsoft doesn't need to do the work for you, just get on Amazon and buy it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/