Find and vote and comment on ideas for expanding the Xbox licensed hardware lineup.

Create an Xbox controller with a Built-in Microphone

Xbox controllers should have built in microphone with the ability of muting it with a simple button on controller. That way more people can interact in game and make life easier. I've been an xbox player since the original xbox came out. Over past years i enjoyed making new friends by talking to new people in chats. These days nobody talks anymore and thats due to them not having a microphone. Some people dont afford to be buying additional accessories to the system. I slowly loose interest of playing as its just not the same when nobody communicates online. Take a look back at Lobby chats in mw2/3 on xbox 360. These days seem like a thing of the past. Fix up communications beteeen players please.

26 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/