Find, Vote and Comment on ideas for the Game Bar on PC.

Allow Users to Create Game Clips in Full Resolution for Ultrawide Monitors

I game at 3440x1440 but when I capture through Game Bar, no matter the settings, the maximum video width is 1920 pixels. I want full resolution, not this gimped stuff. ShadowPlay can do this just fine...

70 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nick Nestor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • chukymaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this so much. for us on Nvidia Surround, the gamebar its the only easy one click software that allows us to record the screen, as shadowplay flatout refuses to record from Nvidia Surround.

• Piers H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current built-in recording feature only supports 1080p footage. Why? Make it useful by allow recording native screen resolutions. A new UI would also be good with more fine control over bit-rate (audio and video) and audio channels.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/