Find, Vote and Comment on ideas for the Game Bar on PC.

Allow Users to Quickly Share Screenshots/Clips with Game Bar to Various Social Media Sites

Quickly share Screenshots/Clips Button with interface for Twitter, Dropbox etc.

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robo_Hobo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like it if I could call up the gamebar and hit Y/X on the gamepad just like on Xbox One to quickly take a screenshot or record.

I'm not really a fan of the win+alt+ button approach since I'm scrambling to hit all those buttons while holding a gamepad.

Alternatively, allow me to assign a single button to screenshot like in Steam.

----
        Maybe pass along to Win10 folks too, but it'd be nice if PrintScreen could be assigned to output to a folder that isn't OneDrive to avoid uploading automagically.
        ---

Feedback and Knowledge Base

About This Site

Xbox Ideas is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.

• What happened to Xbox Feedback? Start here.
      • Got a question about Xbox Ideas? Go here.
      • Check out the UserVoice Privacy Policy.
      • Need help with your Xbox experience? Find support information at http://support.xbox.com/